On this tour, you will get a chance to navigate through the streets, sidewalks and alleys of Downtown Las Vegas that span over 3 miles to the Arts District. There, you are given the opportunity to explore some of the studios and galleries located within The Arts Factory. You will also get to visit some of the shops that participate in the “First Friday” event, which takes place every first Friday of every month. This tour also features some of the modern architecture in Las Vegas. You will visit the World Market Center, Clark County Government Center, the Smith Center, Symphony Park and Frank Gehry’s Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health.
On the way back to Fremont East area, you will get to see the new Las Vegas City Hall, an immediate landmark of the city. You will also get to see the previous location of the city hall which is now home to Zappos headquarters. On the exterior of their campus, you can see and experience the unique artwork on the walls contributed by various artists. Lastly, you will also experience several art murals completed as part of the “Life is Beautiful” festival to conclude our Arts District Tour experience.
Tour highlights include:
- The Art Factory (with over 20 independent local arts boutiques)
- The Smith Center
- The new city hall
- Zappos Headquarters
- Gold Spike
- The Container Park
*If a specific day/time is not available for you please call us at 702-421-2288 and we’ll see if we can make some adjustments to our schedule to accommodate your desired day/time for any of our tours
• Use of Elekktric Trikke Tribred Pon-e!!
• Helmet (or welcome to bring your own)
• Bottle of Water
• Professional Tour Guide
• Comfortable wireless listening device
• Cargo net for storage of personal items
• 15-20 min rider orientation depending on the size of the group
• Tour Photos (or bring your own camera for set stops)
• Gratuities Not included (please tip your tour guide)
• Sun Block
• 13 or older (under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian)
• Flat shoes, closed toe / heel
*This tour is applicable toward the subsequent purchase of a Trikke electric vehicle within 60 days