This tour will visit the art murals from the annual art, music and food festival called ‘Life is Beautiful,’ the largest festival that takes place in an urban setting. On this tour, you will navigate the Downtown Las Vegas streets, sidewalks and alleys to marvel at the numerous massive colorful murals that gave a face-lift to some of the decrepit structures that dominated the struggling part of Las Vegas. Your Trikke guide will provide you with many little-known facts about the artists’ creations and allow you to enjoy the artwork based on your personal interpretations.
Some of the highlights of the art murals created by artists such as Zio Ziegler, D*Face, Bicicleta Sem Freio, Jerry Misko II, Borondo, Doze Green. These artists have traveled from all over the world to help in creating permanent murals for citizens and tourists to enjoy for many years to come.
Art Mural Artist Highlights:
- Zio Ziegler
- Bicicleta Sem Freio
- Jerry Misko II
- Doze Green
*If a specific day/time is not available for you please call us at 702-421-2288 and we’ll see if we can make some adjustments to our schedule to accommodate your desired day/time for any of our tours
• Use of Elekktric Trikke Tribred Pon-e!!
• Helmet (or welcome to bring your own)
• Bottle of Water
• Professional Tour Guide
• Comfortable wireless listening device
• Cargo net for storage of personal items
• 15-20 min rider orientation depending on the size of the group
• Tour Photos (or bring your own camera for set stops)
• Gratuities Not included (please tip your tour guide)
• Sun Block
• 13 or older (under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian)
• Flat shoes, closed toe / heel
*This tour is applicable toward the subsequent purchase of a Trikke electric vehicle within 60 days