Downtown Las Vegas, or DTLV, has become a mecca of arts, culture and modern lifestyle. Stripping away the old image of a dilapidated area, Downtown Las Vegas has been given a new life with an infusion of arts galore, a new wave of businesses and architectural wonders. To most Las Vegans, the new downtown is perceived as hip, trendy and the place to be. Downtown Las Vegas is also becoming increasingly more popular among tourists, apart from Las Vegas Strip.
This one and a half hour Full Loop tour that we like to refer to as ‘Personal Transportation Experience’ will get you up close and personal with some of downtown’s coolest new murals, courtesy of the ‘Life Is Beautiful’ festival. Then, you will get to see some of the architectural high points of Downtown Las Vegas including The Smith Center, Las Vegas Design Center or the World Market Center and the Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health designed by Frank Gehry. You will also get a chance to cruise through the new city hall, the historic 5th Street School, City of Las Vegas Detention Center and the county courthouse.
This tour starts in the Arts District at the
107 E Charleston
Las Vegas NV 89101
This Tour is also offered at Sunset its one of our most magical and most popular tours.
Evening Sunset Cruise booking
Tour highlights include:
- Life is Beautiful Art Murals
- The Smith Center
- Symphony Park
- The new Las Vegas City Hall
- Historic 5th Street School
- Zappos headquarters
- The original Las Vegas High School
- The Morelli House
- Several Downtown Project sites
*If a specific day/time is not available for you please call us at 702-421-2288 and we’ll see if we can make some adjustments to our schedule to accommodate your desired day/time for any of our tours
• Use of Elekktric Trikke Tribred Pon-e!!
• Helmet (or welcome to bring your own)
• Bottle of Water
• Professional Tour Guide
• Comfortable wireless listening device
• Cargo net for storage of personal items
• 15-20 min rider orientation depending on the size of the group
• Tour Photos (or bring your own camera for set stops)
• Gratuities Not included (please tip your tour guide)
• Sun Block
• 13 or older (under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian)
• Flat shoes, closed toe / heel
*This tour is applicable toward the subsequent purchase of a Trikke electric vehicle within 60 days